Red Ledges, Heber City, UT makes the GCH Dream 18 list.
The GolfCourseHome Network announces today the winning selections to its 2011 GolfCourseHome® Dream 18, the real estate web portal’s fifth annual tribute to world-class, residential golf course 'dream holes.'
The Dream 18, which showcases a fantasy golf course and its very real golf holes, is being announced in conjunction with the launching of the GolfCourseHome Network’s 44th and most important new Member Website—GolfCourseHome.com.
This year’s Dream 18 edition features master-planned golf communities located in eight states from Pennsylvania and Florida to Utah and Arizona. The selection pool consisted of more than 4,500 golf holes and the 250-plus championship golf courses represented on the GolfCourseHome®Network.
1. Chapel Ridge (17th) Pittsboro, NC, par 4
2. Sanctuary Cove at St. Andrews Sound (13th) St. Simons Island, GA, par 3
3. Ford's Colony (17th) Williamsburg, VA, par 3
4. Penn National (5th, Iron Forge Course) Fayetteville, PA, par 4
5. Solivita (14th, Oaks course) Poinciana, FL, par 5
6. Glenmoor (15th –), St. Augustine, FL par 4
7. Hasentree (10th) Wake Forest, NC, par 4
8. Kiawah Island (2nd, Ocean Course) Kiawah Island, SC, par 5
9. The Club at Admiral's Cove (17th, East Course ), Jupiter, FL, par 5
10. Red Ledges (9th) Heber City, UT, par 3
11. Sun City Vistoso (1st, The Views Golf Club) Oro Valley, AZ, par 4
12. Eagle’s Bluff (8th), Bullard, TX, par 4
13. River Landing (18th, River Course), Wallace, NC, par 4
14. Moss Creek (7th, Devil’s Elbow Course), Hilton Head Island, SC, par 3
15. Grand Haven (15th), Palm Coast, FL, par 4
16. Hilton Head Lakes (12th), Hardeeville, SC, par 5
17. Victoria Park (17th) Deland, FL, par 4
18. Farm Neck Golf Club (8th), Oak Bluffs, MA, par 5
The GolfCourseHome® Network is an integrated system of 44 Member Websites dedicated to helping buyers find their ideal vacation home, second home or retirement residence in a master-planned golf or waterfront community. The Network’s core website is http://www.GolfCourseHome.com
To request information about advertising on the GolfCourseHome®Network, contact David Lott, Founder and Publisher, 1-203-270-9357.