Take a more exotic trip to the first tee by taking advantage of Sailfish Point's Yacht and Play package. Located on Hutchinson Island in Stuart on Florida's Treasure Coast, Sailfish Point invites you to bring your yacht to their marina for a 3 day/2 night stay to play golf on the community's Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course and acquaint yourself with their amenity rich, island community.
Your Yacht and Play package includes
- 3 days and 2 nights stay onboard your yacht at the Sailfish Point Marina
- 2 rounds of golf for two on the club's Jack Nicklaus Signature course
- 2 dinners & 3 lunches in the magnificent oceanfront clubhouse
- Access to tennis, beach and all club amenities
- Private Real Estate tour of Sailfish Point
- Cost: $699 per couple plus tax
- Click here to make your reservation
- Or call 772-225-6200
- Click here for more information about Sailfish Point
About Sailfish Point
Sailfish Point is a 532-acre sea island community of 520 residences offering privacy, security and premium amenities in a natural setting surrounded by ocean and inlets. Residents live in spacious beachfront homes and intimate oceanfront condos, golf-view villas and townhomes with private docks.
Stretching along ocean and river, the community’s Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course sets a tone of sporting excellence. Prestigious and private, the club requires no tee times for play. It was named one of Golf Digest’s 10 Best New Remodeled Courses for 2008.
Additional amenities include yacht club, private beach, oceanfront clubhouse, clubhouse pool, fitness center and full-service spa and tennis center.
The Fine Print
Package is limited to specific dates and times that Club Amenities are available. Reservations will be confirmed by credit card and billed upon arrival.
* The Yacht & Play Lifestyle Experience is designed to acquaint you with the Sailfish Point Community. Your visit includes a private tour of the community through the Sailfish Point Sotheby’s International Realty office.
This program is only available for booking through Sailfish Point Sotheby’s International Realty.