July was an active month on the GolfCourseHomeNetwork with traffic being driven by luxury builder Toll Brothers' nationwide sale and by retirement communities.
The two trends combined at 55+ community Regency at Dominion Valley, Haymarket, VA, a Toll Brothers community which achieved the enviable position of selling out. Florida dominated the rankings for the month by placing seven communities in the Top 15. See complete rankings below.
TOP TEN MOST VISITED COMMUNITIES IN JULY
1. PGA Village, Port St. Lucie, FL - 2,700-acre Home of The Professional Golfers’ Association (PGA), 3 golf courses
2. Brier Creek, Raleigh, NC - Toll Brothers Community
3. Jupiter Country Club, Jupiter, FL - Toll Brothers Community
4. Regency at Dominion Valley, Haymarket, VA – Sold Out!
5. DeBordieu, Georgetown, SC - 2,700 acres, 10-acre Beach Club Overlooking the Atlantic.
6. Treviso Bay, Naples, FL - Equity Golf Membership Included with Purchase
7. Indian River Colony Club, Viera, FL - New to Top 10, 55+ Community
8. Glenmoor, St. Augustine, FL - New to Top 10 , 55+ Community
9. Ocean Ridge Plantation, Sunset Beach, NC - 3 Courses, Oceanfront Beach Club
10. Dataw Island, SC - Near Historic Beaufort, Relaxed Lowcountry Lifestyle
The Next Five Most Visited Communities
11. Solivita, Poinciana, FL - New to Top 15, Retirement Community
12. Woodside Plantation, Aiken, SC - Aiken, a Top Town to Live In
13. Dominion Valley, Haymarket, VA - Toll Brothers Community
14. Frenchman’s Reserve, Palm Beach Gardens, FL - Toll Brothers Community
15. Palmetto Dunes, Hilton Head Island, SC - Popular Resort & 2nd Home Community